By accessing our website you implicitly agree to all of the points and details laid out hereafter.
Collection of Information
To aid you in the application process usa-evisa.com collects personal information and documentation provided by you.
This includes: name, age, date of birth, place of birth, travel itinerary, and passport information. You may also be required to produce information regarding your health, gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs, genetics, and any criminal convictions you may have.
This could include, but is not limited to: scanned copies of ID card, driving licenses, passports, proof of residency, birth certificates, letters of invitation, and bank statements. In the case of an application on behalf of a minor, a parental authorization will also be applicable.
How Usa-evisa.com uses information
Usa-evisa.com uses the information collected in 4 key ways, which are as follows:
- Processing: we share all relevant information with the DHS to help secure your ESTA.
- Legal Compliance: we can be required by law to share any and all information given to us.
- Optimization: by analyzing the data we collect and receive we are able to make further improvements and enhancements to our service.
- Communication: it may be necessary to contact you to clarify details or aspects of your application, in which case we would need to use your information.
Usa-evisa.com also reserves the right to use your data to check compliance with all of our terms, conditions, and policies, as well as to test our security.
Usa-evisa.com takes the utmost care when sharing your personal data and sensitive information. It is passed to the DHS as part of your application, can be shared with our trusted partners and suppliers, and we can also be compelled to share it for legal purposes.
How Usa-evisa.com shares information
Usa-evisa.com only shares your information with third parties in the following specific circumstances:
- Legal Purposes: as a visa agency we can be compelled by law to disclose information requested by public officials and governmental authorities, to enforce our T&Cs, to protect our rights as a business, in the interests of privacy and safety, in the pursuit of a legal remedy, and to address any civil damages we may face as a result of operating our agency.
- Third-Party Providers: we reserve the right to use external providers to assist with online payments, analysis, development, mailing, and advertising. As such, we may need to share essential data with them to allow us to provide our service.
- Governments and Public Bodies: your data must be shared with the DHS, and any other U.S. Government departments who deem it necessary, for your application to be submitted, reviewed, and granted.
- Our Affiliates: as a global agency we operate affiliates and offices in a number of countries, and reserve the right to transfer your data between our offices and teams in a safe and secure manner so that we can process your application.
Right to be Forgotten
You have the right to be forgotten, and to do so we welcome your inquiry via our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we are unable to share the status of the information of other users with you.
3-Year Storage and Retention
After a period of 3 years we reserve the right to delete your data without prior notification. During the 3-year period we use password protection, firewalls, and physical security measures to safeguard your data. Whilst we take every effort to keep your data secure, we accept no responsibility for any issues whilst the data is being transmitted over the internet.
Right to Amend
Child Data Privacy
Usa-evisa.com is only permitted to collect data on children and minors when it is given to us with parental consent. Said data is then subject to the same thorough privacy procedures detailed above.
Third Party Privacy
Where our site links to trusted third parties we accept no responsibility, or obligation to oversee, how your personal data is used by said sites. This is an issue which must be raised with the relevant third party, and we are not, and never have been, able to arbitrate on your behalf.
How to Contact usa-evisa.com
As a specialist United States visa agency we adopt a series of transparent procedures to help everyone who uses our service. Our dedicated customer service team is always available to assist in any way they can, and can be contacted at email@example.com.